Executive Coaching unleashes the hidden potential in leaders and helps them unleash the potential in their teams
People come to coaching for several reasons: They could be “stuck” and can’t think of what else to do in order to move the organization forward; there may not be anyone at their level that they can have confidential conversations with, or they believe if they were to change/improve something within themselves, the greater organization would benefit. Maybe they are ready to do something different but are not sure what that “something” is. Perhaps they are looking for change, a different perspective, or have important goals to reach. Executive or “business” coaching focuses on helping individuals go from where they are, to where they want themselves and their company to be.Whatever the reason, distinct from other forms of training, coaching focuses on a specific way of “learning” for the executive. It is believed that “the more an individual is involved in identifying problems, in working out and applying solutions for them and in reviewing results, the more complete and the more long-lasting the learning is. This form of self-improvement tends to bring about learning with a deeper understanding than learning that is taught.” Given the right circumstances, one-on-one interaction with an objective third party, who is not tied to the organization or other executive or company influences, can provide a focus that other forms of organizational support cannot. Coaching develops the leader in “real time” within the context of their current job while allowing them to maintain their day-to-day responsibilities.
Benefits of Executive Coaching:
- See yourself more clearly - Accurate self-awareness in leaders is highly correlated with organizational effectiveness and profitability.
- Learn new ways to respond - "What Got You, Here Won't Get You There." We work with our clients to shift their mindset — and he now has new, more useful tools in his Leadership toolkit
- Build more productive relationships - Leaders can dramatically increase their effectiveness by building strong relationships with a wide variety of people.
- See others more clearly - Leaders can run into problems because of their inaccurate assessments of those around them. We work with our clients to make them independent —so that they can become more accurate in your assessment of others.
- Leverage your existing strengths – We help leverage our clients' strengths that you already have but are underestimating them.
- Achieve what you want - We help leaders get clearer about their goals and dreams, and about what they are capable of doing in order to achieve them.